W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I circled the two teeth I cannot identify. Any help is appreciated.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 18, 2018 #2 Are you for sure it's a tooth?
W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Yes, I’ll post better pictures
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Sep 21, 2018 #4 Possibly alligator teeth, but better pictures &&& something for size reference [ a coin ] next to it, will help.
Possibly alligator teeth, but better pictures &&& something for size reference [ a coin ] next to it, will help.
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Sep 21, 2018 #5 They should have a longer root on them, almost look like cetacean's teeth (porpoise/whale), but the lack of a root confuses me.
They should have a longer root on them, almost look like cetacean's teeth (porpoise/whale), but the lack of a root confuses me.
W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2018 Thread Owner #6 I hope this is better?
W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2018 Thread Owner #7
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Sep 25, 2018 #8 https://www.google.com/search?q=fos...AgFEAE&biw=1519&bih=719#imgrc=rKrxYlA5RY9JfM:
W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2018 Thread Owner #9 Thank you. I’ve been researching this for a long time. I’m still trying to figure out what exactly happened here.
Thank you. I’ve been researching this for a long time. I’m still trying to figure out what exactly happened here.
AeroMike Sr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 349 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Area of Nevada Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon Oct 2, 2018 #10 looks more like a fish nose fossil.