G Guest 1551 Hero Member Joined Aug 4, 2013 Messages 804 Reaction score 890 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys, what’s this skinny tooth my brother found on the Peace river (FL)? It’s definitely a tooth. I assume some kind of fish?
Hey guys, what’s this skinny tooth my brother found on the Peace river (FL)? It’s definitely a tooth. I assume some kind of fish?
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2018 #2 Barracuda
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2018 #3 Looks more like a claw bear big dog ect
G Guest 1551 Hero Member Joined Aug 4, 2013 Messages 804 Reaction score 890 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Perico said: Barracuda Click to expand... I’ve never seen a ‘cuda curved like this though
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Dec 10, 2018 #5 wow that's thin....
AeroMike Sr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 349 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Area of Nevada Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon Dec 11, 2018 #6 I do not think it is barracuda, I have a ton of cuda teeth and none have growth lines like that. To me it looks like a partial (broken) fossil tooth from a the rostrum of a sawfish.
I do not think it is barracuda, I have a ton of cuda teeth and none have growth lines like that. To me it looks like a partial (broken) fossil tooth from a the rostrum of a sawfish.
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Dec 11, 2018 #7 http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/25014-all-barracuda-teeth/