What's new

Tooth identification?

firehorse12

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
275
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Horse, cow, RAPTOR (haha)? Old?
 

Attachments

  • image-3868792393.webp
    image-3868792393.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 149
  • image-2698883178.webp
    image-2698883178.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 165
  • image-719068185.webp
    image-719068185.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3324814101.webp
    image-3324814101.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 149
I would say cow or bison. Where did you find it?
 
Darn! I've been looking for that tooth! I lost that a while back. :laughing7:
 
old digger said:
Darn! I've been looking for that tooth! I lost that a while back. :laughing7:

Very funny :) so is it oldish ya think?? What kind ya think it is ??
 
Not absolute, But could be a sheep's tooth.

stock-photo-3926343-sheep-teeth.webp
 
It's a cow premolar. Sorry, but it is most certainly modern.
 
Age_old said:
It's a cow premolar. Sorry, but it is most certainly modern.

No problem - I guess I'll make a creepy necklace :) thanks for looking!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom