What's new

Tootsie Toys

jimb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that no one is finding toy cars anymore. We use to find so many of them that any old timer will say that he has several bushel baskets full. Many of us use to give them to the kids. How many do you have?
 

Attachments

  • Tootsie Toys.webp
    Tootsie Toys.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 424
  • Tootsie Toy Tanks.webp
    Tootsie Toy Tanks.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Tootsie Toy Mercedes inside.webp
    Tootsie Toy Mercedes inside.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 406
  • Tootsie Toy Mercedes.webp
    Tootsie Toy Mercedes.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 406
  • Tootise Toy Tank inside.webp
    Tootise Toy Tank inside.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 402
Upvote 0
never seen a tank before :thumbsup:
 
That tank is cool!

Oh jimb, I am finding cars as well if you look at my recent post. Where I mostly find mine is beaches and such were kids leave them after they have played for a long hard day. I also scored some really old ones that were all in parts at a Middle School.

Happy hunting!! :)

P.S. Did I mention that I love the Tank! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom