jrf30
Bronze Member
I'll be heading to Dallas for another auction in the next few days, so I"m adding my totals up now.
Wheats are now over 1,000 for teh year, which is good. PLus I should hit 100,000 copper in a mere few days. So things are moving forward on pennies. Still tough on Halves, but I struggle with some at times.
Hre it is, through May.
2008 CRH Totals: 5/27/08
Indian Head Penny - 2
Wheats - 1,082 (Goal 4,000 for the year)
1943 Steel Pennies - 2
Buffalo Nickels - 1
Silver (War) Nickels - 6
Other Pre 1960 (And 60, 61 and 62 Plain) Nickels - 322
Merc Dimes - 0
Silver Roosies - 3
Silver Wash Qtrs – 1
Franklin Halves - 0 (still!)
1964 (90%) Kennedy - 4
1965 – 70 (40%) Kennedy - 18
NIFC Kennedy - 57
Proof Kennedy - 5
Copper Memorial Pennies
52,000 +/- (Goal 150,000 for the year)
(+ 96,000 since 9/07)
Canadian coinage - $5.96
Real Estate net profits taken for year: $70,786 (Goal $600,000 for year - looking BLEAK right now!)
Wheats are now over 1,000 for teh year, which is good. PLus I should hit 100,000 copper in a mere few days. So things are moving forward on pennies. Still tough on Halves, but I struggle with some at times.
Hre it is, through May.
2008 CRH Totals: 5/27/08
Indian Head Penny - 2
Wheats - 1,082 (Goal 4,000 for the year)
1943 Steel Pennies - 2
Buffalo Nickels - 1
Silver (War) Nickels - 6
Other Pre 1960 (And 60, 61 and 62 Plain) Nickels - 322
Merc Dimes - 0
Silver Roosies - 3
Silver Wash Qtrs – 1
Franklin Halves - 0 (still!)
1964 (90%) Kennedy - 4
1965 – 70 (40%) Kennedy - 18
NIFC Kennedy - 57
Proof Kennedy - 5
Copper Memorial Pennies
52,000 +/- (Goal 150,000 for the year)
(+ 96,000 since 9/07)
Canadian coinage - $5.96
Real Estate net profits taken for year: $70,786 (Goal $600,000 for year - looking BLEAK right now!)
Upvote
0







