monte952003 Jr. Member Joined May 11, 2014 Messages 55 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Blairsville PA Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Time Ranger GARRETT AT Pro GARRETT GTP 1350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 31, 2015 #1 Toy gun I dug up today any idea on age? Attachments 1433120800235.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 119 Upvote 8
Ron (CA) Hero Member Joined Feb 1, 2005 Messages 556 Reaction score 1,519 Golden Thread 6 Location Mechanicsville VA 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2, Jun 1, 2015 #2 Cool little derringer cap gun-- Vintage 1960
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #3 You know this type of derringer must have been a popular toy at one time for I have the barrel to one but I have noticed a lot of pics posted on treasure net of this same item,vanzutphen
You know this type of derringer must have been a popular toy at one time for I have the barrel to one but I have noticed a lot of pics posted on treasure net of this same item,vanzutphen
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #4 Nice digs.
B bdsawyer Sr. Member Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 424 Reaction score 316 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #5 Made by Hubley.