PlzBSeated
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2014
- Messages
- 503
- Reaction score
- 4,934
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- SW Michigan
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Think I found where the kids play.

Always good to find Tootsie toy.

The non-detected finds almost outnumber the detected finds. Four marbles and a plastic fly revealed themselves as I went after other targets.
Today's finds...
Buffalo Nickel date unreadable
(5) Wheatback pennies 1917-S?, 1921, 1942, 1942-D, 1953-D
Tootsie toy
Plastic Fly
(4) Marbles
PBS

Always good to find Tootsie toy.

The non-detected finds almost outnumber the detected finds. Four marbles and a plastic fly revealed themselves as I went after other targets.
Today's finds...
Buffalo Nickel date unreadable
(5) Wheatback pennies 1917-S?, 1921, 1942, 1942-D, 1953-D
Tootsie toy
Plastic Fly
(4) Marbles
PBS
Upvote
13







