TRABUNGKO-Philippines

Hi guys I want to refer these stuff which was found this year in some remote area in Zamboanga Del sur Philippines.
Please help me to analyze this. Picture be uploaded soon.

trabungko.png

I am thinking marble egg.....or maybe a real egg:dontknow:
ZDD

It has kind of an opalescent appearance to it, moonstone egg? It's unique! Congrats!

MoonStone huevos are nice. My analysis is to crush them and use for face cream mixed with powdered mustard seed.

Last edited:
I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays and God bless you all.

I'm thinking it's worth millions!

Moonstone eggs from China, 6 for $13, shipping included, on Ebay

Attachments

• moonstone eggs.jpg
    moonstone eggs.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,859
Mystical Amulet or Ball,, with magical powers. It's origin
can be traced to Inopacan, a municipality in the province
Of Leyte, The Philippines.

That is a ancient Japenese taradactle egg with a diamond yoke was laid about 13 bc "Jem status priceless"

' Great treasure needs to be placed in a nest in a museum

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back