What's new

Tramp art

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this at a garage sale for a dollar . It's made entirely out of stick matches . I thought it was pretty cool .
 

Attachments

  • Picture 002 (2).webp
    Picture 002 (2).webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Picture 003.webp
    Picture 003.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,296
:o Moj, Pretty neat! I see them bringing decent $$$ on those Appraisal shows all the time. I guess it depends on how old it is! Good Luck on it!

HH Joe
 
It could be prisoner art. Called mush faking. Prisoners make and sell crafts to buy necessities. I hope this helps.
 
we made those in cub scouts also
 
Some folks have a lot of spare time to do that, good find.


Fossis....................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom