What's new

Trans Am, Mercury & Wheat

masterjedi

Bronze Member
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These are from this weekends finds... Old 1915 house, farm house 1920's, 1950's yard... I had already went over the 1950's yard completely with my factory 8.5" x 11" Garrett coil. I put on my 15"NEL Attack coil on my AT Pro and went over the same small yard. Found the Wheat and the Mercury dime with the Attack coil... I love this coil!
Gary From Oregon

md15.webpmd 11.webpmd12.webpmd10.webpmd13.webpmd13.webpmd16.webpmd17.webpmd18.webpmd19.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice mercury dime. The transams pretty cool. I wish I had a real trans am
 
NICE LEAF YOU GOT THERE,ZUPHEN
 
Liking the TA
 
Nice finds! Any paint left on the car?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom