Nugs Bunny
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Here are a few electronics projects I built years ago.
I've already posted my High Powered "Burning" Lasers, but in case you missed it. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/446562-you-ll-burn-yer-eye-out-kid.html
Audio Laser transmitter and receiver.
Laser "Tripwire" Alarm
Analog version of the Knight Rider light, very simple to do with a microprocessor, but not so with analog electronics.
Microprocessor controlled LED array (scrolling message board) linked to my PC.
Digital Strobe Lights (processor controlled)
I've already posted my High Powered "Burning" Lasers, but in case you missed it. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/446562-you-ll-burn-yer-eye-out-kid.html
Audio Laser transmitter and receiver.
Laser "Tripwire" Alarm
Analog version of the Knight Rider light, very simple to do with a microprocessor, but not so with analog electronics.
Microprocessor controlled LED array (scrolling message board) linked to my PC.
Digital Strobe Lights (processor controlled)
But I do have a schematic to build one somewhere, one day I will get around to it, it's kind of a off and on Wintertime hobby. I'm not sure how well it would work compared to my Whites but it might make a really cool pinpointer.

I'm guessing the 1st... sound waves. And please 






