What's new

Trashy park hunting

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the pounded park in the heat
tons of clad
25 pennies
4 dimes
1 quarter
6 nickels

A few other things too
A barrette
A Bobby pin
Gigantic square nail
Mangled bullet shell
Canslaw
Small flat button
Bottlecaps
Pulltabs
Foil
purple plastic bead
And various other things

All in all good day...I finally reversed my pulltabs to coin ratio
 

Attachments

  • 2015071213335600.webp
    2015071213335600.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 2015071213340400.webp
    2015071213340400.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 2015071213341300.webp
    2015071213341300.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 2015071213342000.webp
    2015071213342000.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 6
Looks like you stayed busy and had a good hunt. Congrats on the clad haul. One of these days digging pull tabs will pay-off. I like the old church key you dug.
 
Thanks
It was fun eventhough it was almost 90 degrees.
After 4 hours I went home to the air conditioning and cold water lol
 
Congratulations on the clad finds, they help us purchase more stuff for the addiction (oops, I mean hobby).

My favorite areas to hunt are trashy to very trashy parks, schools...etc. usually other detectorist never go to these places leaving the goodies for me to find. Plus the benefit is you become a much better detectorist in the process, so when you go to an easy site, "it's like shooting fish in a barrel". Recently, I have been talking to a few metal detectorists I've meet around and they all discriminate the usual trash and wonder why they are finding NO Gold! :dontknow:
 
Congratulations on the clad finds, they help us purchase more stuff for the addiction (oops, I mean hobby).

My favorite areas to hunt are trashy to very trashy parks, schools...etc. usually other detectorist never go to these places leaving the goodies for me to find. Plus the benefit is you become a much better detectorist in the process, so when you go to an easy site, "it's like shooting fish in a barrel". Recently, I have been talking to a few metal detectorists I've meet around and they all discriminate the usual trash and wonder why they are finding NO Gold! :dontknow:

Thanks
My method is actually an attempt to learn target separation on my AT Pro using my 5x8 coil I bought from bigboyshobbies.net
I am learning my machine and hope to get better as I enjoy hunting lol

Eventually I'm going to upgrade to the waterproof headphones and waterproof propointer aka the Garrett Carrot lol
 
DANG WAYNOS YOU REALLY HAD THE DIRT FLYING TODAY. COOL......................
 
Get in and get it all, leave nothing behind. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom