What's new

Travel Channel

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"Best Places to Find Cash & Treasures" diving the Atocha and Margarita on now and again at 10 PM EST.
 
Yeah, check out Becky and her "bra coins!" Cool show. I have the DVR set to record them all.

Does anyone here watch Deep Sea Detectives on the History Channel? They have come out with video downloads at Amazon.com that have some of the episodes for download at $1.99. Pretty cool and I actually found some of the ones I have not been able to record. I now have every episode on DVD.

Robert in SC
 
I actually contacted Becky Worley via email and told her about some of my upcoming expeditions. She passed along some neat information, told me she would keep me in mind and stated she wasn't sure that 'Best Places to Find Cash & Treasures' would be re-newed.

Two days later I got an email from Mega Movers that wanted to know if I could raise an entire shipwreck!
 
How big and what kind is it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom