What's new

traveling with your detector.

treasureace14

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
386
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace250
hey guys im going to florida for spring break in 7 days and want to bring my detector. what should i do to be able to bring it through the airport?
 
HARD SHELL CASE WITH PROPER ID TAGS, SERIAL NUMBER FROM THE UNIT ON YOUR PERSON, TAGS IT, LABEL WITH YOUR
ADDRESS FOR RETURN IF IT LOST. MAKE YOU GET CLAIM TICKET......GOO LUCK


MLHUDSON
 
I traveled with my Whites 3 years ago from CA to GA....I used the hard case, presented it to security at the airport, explained it was sensitive not to be thrown around or stolen, they allowed me to carry it on the plane both ways....it fit in the overhead....the knives and shovels had to go in the luggage check in.
 
I would make sure I had some kind of insurance for any kind of loss or damage during transit airlines are getting terrible these days.
 
Break it down and wrap t in towels and have it as a carry on. It will fix in the over head compartment. Make sure you put your digging tools in your suitcase and have it checked in as they will take them if you try to carry them on. Good luck on your trip...Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom