What's new

Treasure Expedition Honduras

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few of my friends and I recently headed to Honduras to do a little treasure hunting, and we will be video taping our adventure over the next few months while we explore the many treasure legends in Honduras. I just uploaded a little video of our journey from our Central America base of operations in Guatemala City, over to the North Honduran Coast.

So, who's up for an adventure?



​
 
Wreckdiver1715,
looking forward to it.
Best of luck and keep us informed. Stay safe.
Honduras.................

Thanks for posting.

have a good un................
SHERMANVILLE
 
Keep us posted excellent vids I'll be waiting for more.
 
Laie_43.gif
with Tom!! Hey, all y'all going
viannen_83.gif
for treasure? Watch out for the
viannen_64.gif
. LOL!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom