What's new

Treasure Found near site of "Fort Ball" Tiffin Ohio in 1889

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,243
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please Not Fort Ball is Misspelled Fort Rall in the Article Fort Ball | War of 1812

Pittsburg dispatch. (Pittsburg [Pa.]), 13 April 1889.

000aaa.webp

Pittsburg dispatch. (Pittsburg [Pa.]) 1880-1923, April 13, 1889, Page 5, Image 5 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
Wow, awesome I've never heard this story. Glad I searched this. I live about 20 mins at the most from here. I can't seem to break into the 1700s here in NW Ohio but I'm really close. I have a half cents dating to 1828 found in a field that has only produced old coppers. Anyway thanks for posting this now it's time to research.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom