What's new

Treasure from the sea (striped bass)

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught six striper with two of my friend's today
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
50 inch, forty pounds
1463025841320.webp
1463025918211.webp
1463025954185.webp
1463026004870.webp
 
Upvote 32
Wow sweet fish I have been detecting so much I haven't fished in a few years I love fishing gotta get some better balance of hobbies. That fish is huge kinda like ya never know whats under your coil ya never know whats on your hook. Great job guys thanks for the post!!!!
 
Holy mackerel! Oops, I mean holy bass! Nice fish, makes me want to go fishing haha
 
I deided to take up fishing again because I'm too crippled up to play golf anymore. But not fishing on that scale. Those are really nice. I'll be thinking about them while I'm throwing my little perch back...
 
Sweet bass!!
When we go to the beach in July the last couple years we took the detectors down. Since we mainly find clad, this year I think we'll take the rods and do more fishing then detecting.
We fish right off the jetty in O.C. Md. Drift a live eel with the in coming or out going tide and hold on. Lol
 
Nice! Do you like the taste of stripper? They are fun to catch but I didn't care for the taste of it after I caught one. The fight was awesome, that's the prize I got. That's a lunker.
 
Man thats a big striper...
 
Stripped ass ? where ?

Oh... Striped bass. :P
 
Good job on the stripers. i hope there still around in early June.
 
I will assume you are using big EELS for bait?
Spring run we always use them in the rocks and usually score pretty good.
Dang things are a devil to rig up though.
Slimy so they are,,, very slimy
 
Very nice fish Treble. Those will make a dent in your freezer space.
 
Congratz! Those are some nice fish. We have the hybrids in our reservoir about 3 hours north of the gulf. They're fun, but I'm sure that fail in comparison to those monsters!
 
Nice stripe! You've got me wanting to clean up my boat now!
 
Wow sweet fish I have been detecting so much I haven't fished in a few years I love fishing gotta get some better balance of hobbies. That fish is huge kinda like ya never know whats under your coil ya never know whats on your hook. Great job guys thanks for the post!!!!

Holy mackerel! Oops, I mean holy bass! Nice fish, makes me want to go fishing haha

I deided to take up fishing again because I'm too crippled up to play golf anymore. But not fishing on that scale. Those are really nice. I'll be thinking about them while I'm throwing my little perch back...

Sweet bass!!
When we go to the beach in July the last couple years we took the detectors down. Since we mainly find clad, this year I think we'll take the rods and do more fishing then detecting.
We fish right off the jetty in O.C. Md. Drift a live eel with the in coming or out going tide and hold on. Lol


Nice! Do you like the taste of stripper? They are fun to catch but I didn't care for the taste of it after I caught one. The fight was awesome, that's the prize I got. That's a lunker.


Man thats a big striper...

Thanks guys, used fresh bunker chunks on bottom rigs
My fish was the biggest of the day 40 pound on the nose
 
I will assume you are using big EELS for bait?
Spring run we always use them in the rocks and usually score pretty good.
Dang things are a devil to rig up though.
Slimy so they are,,, very slimy

Very nice fish Treble. Those will make a dent in your freezer space.

Congratz! Those are some nice fish. We have the hybrids in our reservoir about 3 hours north of the gulf. They're fun, but I'm sure that fail in comparison to those monsters!



Nice stripe! You've got me wanting to clean up my boat now!

Thanks, I'll be detecting soon, little more fishing then I'm in the water with my Excalibur
 
I dunno Brad. The toning is all off on that Bass...sure you caught it? Lol

Nice find man. I mean catch.
 
Nice! Do you like the taste of stripper? They are fun to catch but I didn't care for the taste of it after I caught one. The fight was awesome, that's the prize I got.

Reminds me of a bachelor party I went to last year...

(sorry, couldn't resist)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom