High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Weird! When I click on it, my Email page comes up.

Jose The Goon

Apr 1, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D, 6000Di, Eagle, & PI 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same here.
Same with me, so I googled "Treasure hunter finds loot' and came up a bunch of links about this;
" Keith Wille, a self-described treasure hunter and metal “detectorist,” has a motto: “You lost something. I find it.”
And that’s exactly what he did for one woman in Western Massachusetts who called him about trying to locate a cashbox potentially missing beneath the floorboards of the attic in her family home. The treasure hunt wound up being the best of 2021 so far, according to Wille, whose operations are based in Connecticut. etc., etc., etc.,

LINK:
https://www.masslive.com/entertainm...etts-familys-home-after-decades-of-rumor.html
Maybe "A2 coins can verify that this is what he was referring to.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith is a member of TheRingFinders.com and has it posted on that site too. Pretty cool cache find! :icon_thumright:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His cache recovery story was on TV's First Edition last night.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
April 24, 2021 Coast Insider Audio
Treasure Hunter Finds $46,000 Hidden in Massachusetts Home:
A treasure hunter out of Connecticut is taking a well-deserved victory lap after locating a sizeable sum of cash that had been hidden in a Massachusetts home. According to a local media report, a woman sought to put to rest longstanding rumors that her aunt and uncle, who had previously owned the house, had stashed some money within the residence. The tale had circulated among her family for decades, but attempts to find the reputed riches repeatedly came up short. Planning to sell the home, the woman enlisted treasure hunter Keith Wille to make one last-ditch effort to find the apocryphal loot before the house goes on the market. Learn more.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the video and it was a killer. The one thing that wasn’t covered, at least I did hear it, is what his fee was for recovering their sizable treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread