What's new

Treasure hunters and anger?

godisnum1 said:
P.S. Mosquitoes suck.

The only thing I have seen make me or my partner angry,
was one place where the archies had come in,
made a dig and left the hole and abunch of piles of dirt where they sifted.
They left a real big mass.

OH, and Blackflies !!
So thick and biting hard.
Had us running and crying like girls.

Thom
 
Old Dog said:
OH, and Blackflies !!
So thick and biting hard.
Had us running and crying like girls.

Thom

Ha, ha, ha!!!! :D :D :D
 
Bran,

I can look back and laugh now,
but last spring they were the worst I have ever seen.
A few mosquitoes would have been a fair trade.

Thom
 
Sorry Thom... I don't think I've had the distinct privilege of dealing with those pesky bugs.
I've heard they're something else though. :-\

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom