What's new

Treasure Hunting in the Philippines

tesoroMex

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
76
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Honolulu HS
Detector(s) used
OKM Fusion Light/Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a someone that have done treasure hunting in the Philippines. I have some questions about my current excavation on the norht side of Manila.

Thank you
 
Tell us if you find any of Yamashita's gold.
 
That is the goal. So far, I found some interesting things. I would like to ask some questions to someone that has experience with treasure hunting in the PH.
 
Tesoromex PLEASE KEP US POSTED on your searches :) GOD LUCK !
 
Some time back I saw a show on this subject. Maps and all and everything was bobbi trapped . Very ingenious in the way they hide these deposits all over the Island. Look for this video , It could be very helpful to you !
 
I have WW2 photos from Manila to Baguio from US officer collection hunting down Yamashita from 1943-45. Within here shows casualties, destruction, tunnels, and possible gold mine. The research led me to a $22 Billion lawsuit in 1996 Hawaii where the Marco's family had recovered the Yamashita gold (possibly 1960s-90s gold value). The lawsuit was about how an informant had originally found the gold, imprisoned, and stolen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom