What's new

Treasure Hunting Superstitions

itmaiden

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
575
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Every time I go TH with a partner, they always find the good stuff, so I shy away from going to the good spots with anyone.

Does anyone else have any treasure hunting superstitions ?

itmaiden
 
itmaiden said:
Every time I go TH with a partner, they always find the good stuff, so I shy away from going to the good spots with anyone.

Does anyone else have any treasure hunting superstitions ?

itmaiden
I never hunt cemeteries.
I always say a little prayer and ask for good finds.
I never hunt in the dark.
I always go to the bathroom before I go MD'ing.
I wear my lucky hat.
I never hunt in the nude. Yeah I know.....silly superstitions.
 
My finds apron is kinda like my lucky fishing hat.....hasn't been washed in over 20 years. I'm afraid it would disintegrate. ;D

Al
 
-


Never Hunt Here:

UXO.jpg
 
I never go w/o my lucky yellow coveralls. Funny thing is people started leaving me alone once I startedwearing 'em, too !

Diggem'
 

Attachments

  • md.webp
    md.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 172
That would be me on the island on " Lost". Yep with the "Darma" clothes on. "James" may get on my nerves.


Diggemall said:
I never go w/o my lucky yellow coveralls. Funny thing is people started leaving me alone once I startedwearing 'em, too !

Diggem'
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom