Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Trespasser

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2008
djui5 said:
Do you have bigger pictures? The scratchings do NOT look very old.

Hopefully going back tomorrow with my camera (vs. cell phone). I'm very well versed in Spanish s/s and it "appears" to me that some of the components are old and others are not. The place I am in is fairly loaded with stuff. (Virgin River area of SW Utah)

Will add pics when I get them ... as well as multiple other panels, compass rocks, masoned windows etc.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Look forward to it :) SW UT is a great place for these kinda things :thumbsup:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
trespasser
It's jesuit, the shape is the "treasure jar"
follow the pointed cross. it's the kings 5th!.

the two D's are Deuteronomy/chapter (D)4
auriferiously
rangler

D4 ..."these are the statues and judgments that I glve you thls day...."

Trespasser

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2008
rangler said:
trespasser
It's jesuit, the shape is the "treasure cache"
follow the pointed cross. it's the kings 5th!.

the two D's are Dueteronmy/chapter (D)4
auferiously
rangler

D4 ..."these are the statues and judgments that I glve you thls day...."

Thanks Rangler

Does the DD verse mean anything to you?
Do you think the other 3 D's mean anything (outside of the "core" or center double-lined "D")?
"Follow the Pointed Cross", I assume to mean the direction of the top of the cross vs. the point (or sword tip) at the bottom. (The latter would require digging beneath the symbol, so I assume the former)

Thanks again!

Trespasser

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
" D4.... these are the statues and judgments that I give you this day.."
(translation):These are the instructions and truths that I give you this day....

Anyone familiar with the Jesuits will know instantly that is one of the most
used Bible Verses to instruct the followers of these signs on what to do next

You don't dig, you stand with your back to the sign, take out a compass
and look straight ahead and take that compass heading,. and I will tell you
what to do next. You want Distance and Direction from this sign!!!!
The double sets of D's are to be used to say '8' and '8' - two caches more than likely
auriferiously
rangler

Trespasser

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2008
rangler said:
" D4.... these are the statues and judgments that I give you this day.."
(translation):These are the instructions and truths that I give you this day....

Anyone familiar with the Jesuits will know instantly that is one of the most
used Bible Verses to instruct the followers of these signs on what to do next

You don't dig, you stand with your back to the sign, take out a compass
what to do next. You want Distance and Direction from this sign!!!!
The double sets of D's are to be used to say '8' and '8' - two caches more than likely
auferiously
rangler

Thanks again Rangler!

By the way, I took your earlier advice and tried another tactic ...
There's the "double" D (largest) a lone medium sized D and two small D's. I tried 4th book, 4th chapter verse 2 (for the two small D's) and came up with this verse. Number 4:2

"Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers,"

This number is 2,750. (just taking stabs at it)

Do you think there is any significance to the one small D being reversed?

By the way, I found a previously uncovered Spanish mine this weekend. Long story for another time ... but it's very cool. (Still artifacts in the mine. Minor, but things like candlestick holders?)

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler wrote " You don't dig, you stand with your back to the sign, take out a compass
what to do next. You want Distance and Direction from this sign!!!! "

That's the Ticket Rangler. :thumbsup:

Could you say more on distance and direction and how to figure that out.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
trespasser wrote..
By the way, I took your earlier advice and tried another tactic ...
There's the "double" D (largest) a lone medium sized D and two small D's. I tried 4th book, 4th chapter verse 2 (for the two small D's) and came up with this verse. Number 4:2

"Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers,"

This number is 2,750. (just taking stabs at it)

Good attempt, but it is a false trail.. the Duet Chapt 4 IS the confirmation mark. This sign shows up on more than 50% of all
Jesuits caches.

Q: Do you think there is any significance to the one small D being reversed?

A: Yes but it was only to disguise the letters themselves and hide the clues in general.

By the way, I found a previously uncovered Spanish mine this weekend. Long story for another time ... but it's very cool. (Still artifacts in the mine. Minor, but things like candlestick holders?)

Might be a 1849er era mine, typical of them to leave things like that..not so the Spanish

auriferiously
rangler

P8 "Seek knowledge rather than silver, understanding rather than gold"

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler. Ive said this before.

I don't know where you and Stilldign get your info But, I have many times confirmed what you guys write here by pounding the desert. Thanks for sharing your " Knowledge ". , and thanks for that PM. :wink:

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
VICTORIO said:
Rangler. Ive said this before.

I don't know where you and Stilldign get your info But, I have many times confirmed what you guys write here by pounding the desert. Thanks for sharing your " Knowledge ". , and thanks for that PM. :wink:
Keep me posted on your find of an ancient and outt dated desert ATM machine Victorio :thumbsup:, but I wouldn't take this any of this nonsense to the bank before hand :wink:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Victorio wrote

Thanks for sharing your " Knowledge ".

Your welcome, anytime, it is a pleasure to work with
intellegent people who are sincere in their attempts find
and solve these puzzles. The ones with a positive outlook!
auriferiously
rangler

"pessimism is an excuse for not trying and a guarantee for failure".......w clinton

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Victorio wrote..

Has anyone ever heard of a underground Chamber/room collapsing and leaving a crater in the ground about 15 by 15 feet. I think I found such an area. It's a big hole in the ground except it doesn't look dug out. The ground looks like it just collapsed and is about 5 feet deep. It's in a good area. Still haven't put the TM808 to it. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of something like this. Maybe someone just got there before me.

I have seen this once, near a river that was used by Indians and trappers, then later 49ers, I thought it was a cache
like a fur cache or something of that nature, they dug the hole , stashed what ever, covered it over with logs or such
then dirt and rock , and years later the logs rotted and it caved in. I never did get back to dig it out, then it became
part of a park, that door is locked up forever now. ( not to confuse this with spanish caches, )

Also dont forget that 'dugouts' were the first houses for settlers and pioneers in some areas, especially in hot desert areas
so you never know. good luck and let us know if it beeps and you dig a little.
auriferiously
rangler

" a fool knows more than he is wise...a sensible man is wiser than he knows......lao tzu

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MesaBuddy said:
Keep me posted on your find of an ancient and outt dated desert ATM machine Victorio :thumbsup:, but I wouldn't take this any of this nonsense to the bank before hand :wink:

Where is the laughing hysterically icon?

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
djui5 Sir, I hope to save my " laughing Hysterically Icon " for that big day I take that big trip to the Bank. :thumbsup:

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
VICTORIO said:
djui5 Sir, I hope to save my " laughing Hysterically Icon " for that big day I take that big trip to the Bank. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with that. I sincerely hope you do find something, as I hope anyone does.

dawgwood

Oct 15, 2008
What do the letters JW a backwards 3 or E and the omega sign mean? I found them on a rock beside a huge bent tree. The on the tree the bent one was pointing to was a stick figure man about 10 feet above the ground with other markings below that I can't see well. I am going to blow up my photo to see what they may be.

Thanks
Dawgwood

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi Dawgwood. I just read your other thread in Cache hunting. Here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,189006.0.html

You seem to have several really interesting points to your story and just may have something to pursue here. You mention knowledge from the "old timers", found a bent tree, possible "pointer trees" with rocks enbedded into their "Y's", burried metal objects (line of horse shoes), and what certainly looks like a pointer rock on the ground.

I'm no expert but have a couple suggestions. First and foremost I believe you will have better luck and receive much better, detailed replies if you post some pics. In your other thread you mentioned several times about I'll get a pic of this or that, or I'll blow that pic up and look, but have not posted them. The people you're asking for help from really do need to see what you are talking about.

I would also post your story (with pics) here http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,78.0.html in the KCG forum just to cover your bases.

Pics pics pics pics pics and more pics! Will only help

Hope the knee is better! Good luck and keep us posted.

Trout

dawgwood

Oct 15, 2008
CanadianTrout said:
Hi Dawgwood. I just read your other thread in Cache hunting. Here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,189006.0.html

You seem to have several really interesting points to your story and just may have something to pursue here. You mention knowledge from the "old timers", found a bent tree, possible "pointer trees" with rocks enbedded into their "Y's", burried metal objects (line of horse shoes), and what certainly looks like a pointer rock on the ground.

I'm no expert but have a couple suggestions. First and foremost I believe you will have better luck and receive much better, detailed replies if you post some pics. In your other thread you mentioned several times about I'll get a pic of this or that, or I'll blow that pic up and look, but have not posted them. The people you're asking for help from really do need to see what you are talking about.

I would also post your story (with pics) here http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,78.0.html in the KCG forum just to cover your bases.

Pics pics pics pics pics and more pics! Will only help

Hope the knee is better! Good luck and keep us posted.

Trout

thanks Trout:

I am still trying to find my way around this huge forum list! I went away for a year and came back and now there are so many people,places, things.

Usually when I have time to sit at the computer I don't have my photos, or life just gets in the way..........I will take your suggestions under advice and thanks again!

Dawgwood

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california
dear rangler,i'm glad that i have found you, recently i have crush my window ,and some of my work is gone , but these one site that i have was easy to remember actually i own these property way back in phil.and the sign that i need your help is ROUND CONCRETE POST ABOUT 4 INCH DIA.X14"LENGHT HAS LETTER,AND # ON TOP BIG LETTER S AND THE NEXT LINE IS 218, AND THERE'S A 2 1/2" INCH SQUARE NAIL IN THE MIDDLE,AND THREE BARDWIRE INSIDE THAT CONCRETE POST INCLUDING THE NAIL. by theway i'm here in california now i wish to see ,if you won't mind i hundred thing in my mind that need your expertie's hoping to hear from you soon edong

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Edong said:
dear rangler,i'm glad that i have found you, recently i have crush my window ,and some of my work is gone , but these one site that i have was easy to remember actually i own these property way back in phil.and the sign that i need your help is ROUND CONCRETE POST ABOUT 4 INCH DIA.X14"LENGHT HAS LETTER,AND # ON TOP BIG LETTER S AND THE NEXT LINE IS 218, AND THERE'S A 2 1/2" INCH SQUARE NAIL IN THE MIDDLE,AND THREE BARDWIRE INSIDE THAT CONCRETE POST INCLUDING THE NAIL. by theway i'm here in california now i wish to see ,if you won't mind i hundred thing in my mind that need your expertie's hoping to hear from you soon edong

Your concrete post sounds like an old claim marker.
or a survey marker.

Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread