What's new

Treasure Net Members

Re: Treasure Net Members

Now that you told me the story, I wouldn't have posted on that topic. I'd agree with you, pretty much cut and dry and I wouldn't have to explain who did the first wrong :laughing7:
 
Re: Treasure Net Members

Keppy said:
OH yes and the only one's that get upset with me are one's that use Minelab's . ??? ??? :headbang: :protest:..................... No one else on here care's what i say About there detector company................Just the Minelab people......................... I just don't under stand them....



I here Yaa my detector told me it was silver and it's a big piece of rusty cast iron I love those mine lab users my detector told me it was silver.... what a hoot
 
Re: Treasure Net Members

liftloop said:
Keppy said:
OH yes and the only one's that get upset with me are one's that use Minelab's . ??? ??? :headbang: :protest:..................... No one else on here care's what i say About there detector company................Just the Minelab people......................... I just don't under stand them....



I here Yaa my detector told me it was silver and it's a big piece of rusty cast iron I love those mine lab users my detector told me it was silver.... what a hoot

I dig no iron ever with my Minelabs, and yes sometimes I know it is silver, but most times I don't, if I get a signal and it doesn't null I dig it............. I dig pulltabs and rusty old bottle caps, can slaw and the like, i just dont dig iron.... ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom