What's new

Treasure seeking mama and the la caverna del oro and an I’m sorry to the professionals!!

mountain mama

Greenie
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
I’ve been exploring this region for a long time. I’ve never been to the cave. I heard someone blew up the entrance (which is actually an exit according to Native American sources). So down the mountain range about 40 miles from that exit, I seen an arched wooden door. I tried to get to it but failed. Ever since for about 7 yrs now. I have found out so much since then. Maybe not about the door, but just in general. I have seen many things I don’t really understand and know about. I was here a few years ago but a friend told me treasure hunters are dangerous and liars. Well I met one and he was very open excited for me and he never gave a bad vibe off. He said there are some who are like this but mostly they are friendly and helpful. So I came back as he suggested to find out more from you all. I hope I am welcome back!! I’m sorry for judging you all like that!! Here it goes, I’m gonna lay it out and see what you might know
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Colorado...
 
Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. .. .. :hello:
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
I’ve been exploring this region for a long time. I’ve never been to the cave. I heard someone blew up the entrance (which is actually an exit according to Native American sources). So down the mountain range about 40 miles from that exit, I seen an arched wooden door. I tried to get to it but failed. Ever since for about 7 yrs now. I have found out so much since then. Maybe not about the door, but just in general. I have seen many things I don’t really understand and know about. I was here a few years ago but a friend told me treasure hunters are dangerous and liars. Well I met one and he was very open excited for me and he never gave a bad vibe off. He said there are some who are like this but mostly they are friendly and helpful. So I came back as he suggested to find out more from you all. I hope I am welcome back!! I’m sorry for judging you all like that!! Here it goes, I’m gonna lay it out and see what you might know
I spent several summers on a quest for the caverna del oro up in marble mountain area. I would be really interested in chatting with you/ exploring the area where you found an arched wooden door. It could be a collapsed mine shaft that is worth digging out. Send me a message. Looking forward to chatting with you.
 
M M Be careful what you give out. Get to know the people WELL before giving out secrets :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom