worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Make sure you bring LOTS of batteries now!!!!!!!!!!!After your done you won't need the 75Gs,you'll probably make a million!!!!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not do a person search on her and ask her what beach she was at. If you can find the right one......Good luck......Matt

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder how much it would cost to ship my gold dredge down to Bora Bora? :icon_scratch:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeep said:
To be exact: Bora Bora Nui Hotel in French Polynesia, He threw her off the dock :laughing7:

Link to story:

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/08/w...-at-kris-humphries-over-lost-diamond-earring/

I love the part where the article says ".....she freaks out over the earring. What are the next ten days gonna be like? I’m nervous.”

I think I would have done a little more than freak out over a $75,000 loss....oh well, it's like many of us losing a quarter, just change for them.

Maybe some lucky person with a detector will find it.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
she freaks out over the earring. What are the next ten days gonna be like? I’m nervous.”

Im Thinking Not Really Good HH Chug

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
The cost for a week there for us normal folk will run approx 3-4k at the most staying somewhere close or even at the same place. The reward for finding the earring is 75k. Minus the travel costs etc you will go home with abouot 70k.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tapoutking said:
The cost for a week there for us normal folk will run approx 3-4k at the most staying somewhere close or even at the same place. The reward for finding the earring is 75k. Minus the travel costs etc you will go home with abouot 70k.

And that's when you find out it was CZ....

OP
OP
chicepo

chicepo

Jun 5, 2008
Calabash, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Ace 250/Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went down to Sunset Beach my local beach after Hurricane Irene went through hoping that the rough seas would wash up Kim's earring. I did get some clad but that's all. Oh well there is always tomorrow. I might start looking closer to where it was lost, so tomorrow I am going to Ocean Isle.
Is Bora Bora to the North or South of North Carolina? ???

Attachments

• MJ Pictures 002.jpg
    MJ Pictures 002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 353

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Micmac said:
I went down to Sunset Beach my local beach after Hurricane Irene went through hoping that the rough seas would wash up Kim's earring. I did get some clad but that's all. Oh well there is always tomorrow. I might start looking closer to where it was lost, so tomorrow I am going to Ocean Isle.
Is Bora Bora to the North or South of North Carolina? ???

You are kidding.......right??
Gold Nuggets :hello:

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Oh your going to be waiting a long time for that to show up where you are at. You will at least need to wait for the continents to shift and collide. Heck you might even have to wait until the earth tilts and shifts it's poles. Hummmm don't think it will happen in any of our lifetimes, at least not for another million years or so unless you are hoping for it to occur in November 2012. Oh just to give you a hint it's 6500 miles South West of your position. :tongue3:

Attachments

• Bora Bora.JPG
    Bora Bora.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 250

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Micmac said:
I am organizing a trip and looking for people interested in finding Kim's earring that she lost in the ocean. This may take awhile because I don't know which ocean to look. But for $75,000.00
I'll be willing to try to find it. I am starting with may local beach near my house and spreading out from there. Wish me luck. :laughing7:

lol now my friends that theres a man with a plan lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions