What's new

Treasure Trip

chicepo

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Calabash, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Ace 250/Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am organizing a trip and looking for people interested in finding Kim's earring that she lost in the ocean. This may take awhile because I don't know which ocean to look. But for $75,000.00
I'll be willing to try to find it. I am starting with may local beach near my house and spreading out from there. Wish me luck. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Make sure you bring LOTS of batteries now!!!!!!!!!!!After your done you won't need the 75Gs,you'll probably make a million!!!!!
 
Sounds like you've got a plan worked out!
 
Why not do a person search on her and ask her what beach she was at. If you can find the right one......Good luck......Matt
 
I wonder how much it would cost to ship my gold dredge down to Bora Bora? :icon_scratch:
 
Jeep said:
To be exact: Bora Bora Nui Hotel in French Polynesia, He threw her off the dock :laughing7:


Link to story:

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/08/w...-at-kris-humphries-over-lost-diamond-earring/

I love the part where the article says ".....she freaks out over the earring. What are the next ten days gonna be like? I’m nervous.”

I think I would have done a little more than freak out over a $75,000 loss....oh well, it's like many of us losing a quarter, just change for them.

Maybe some lucky person with a detector will find it.
 
she freaks out over the earring. What are the next ten days gonna be like? I’m nervous.”

Im Thinking Not Really Good HH Chug
 
The cost for a week there for us normal folk will run approx 3-4k at the most staying somewhere close or even at the same place. The reward for finding the earring is 75k. Minus the travel costs etc you will go home with abouot 70k.
 
tapoutking said:
The cost for a week there for us normal folk will run approx 3-4k at the most staying somewhere close or even at the same place. The reward for finding the earring is 75k. Minus the travel costs etc you will go home with abouot 70k.

And that's when you find out it was CZ....
 
I went down to Sunset Beach my local beach after Hurricane Irene went through hoping that the rough seas would wash up Kim's earring. I did get some clad but that's all. Oh well there is always tomorrow. I might start looking closer to where it was lost, so tomorrow I am going to Ocean Isle.
Is Bora Bora to the North or South of North Carolina? ???
 

Attachments

  • MJ Pictures 002.webp
    MJ Pictures 002.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 375
Micmac said:
I went down to Sunset Beach my local beach after Hurricane Irene went through hoping that the rough seas would wash up Kim's earring. I did get some clad but that's all. Oh well there is always tomorrow. I might start looking closer to where it was lost, so tomorrow I am going to Ocean Isle.
Is Bora Bora to the North or South of North Carolina? ???

You are kidding.......right??
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Oh your going to be waiting a long time for that to show up where you are at. You will at least need to wait for the continents to shift and collide. Heck you might even have to wait until the earth tilts and shifts it's poles. Hummmm don't think it will happen in any of our lifetimes, at least not for another million years or so unless you are hoping for it to occur in November 2012. Oh just to give you a hint it's 6500 miles South West of your position. :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • Bora Bora.webp
    Bora Bora.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 294
Micmac said:
I am organizing a trip and looking for people interested in finding Kim's earring that she lost in the ocean. This may take awhile because I don't know which ocean to look. But for $75,000.00
I'll be willing to try to find it. I am starting with may local beach near my house and spreading out from there. Wish me luck. :laughing7:


lol now my friends that theres a man with a plan lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom