Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody bought this? Can you give the dimensions, number of pockets and quality of this bag?
bag.jpg
thanks

Where is it sold? There garrett one is pretty cheap too.

Big Boy Hobbies probably still sells them

7 .5 inches tall x 8 inches wide

• Recovery Pouch measures 7 .5 inches tall x 8 inches wide
  • Top opens wide and is accessible
  • Has a divider in the pouch to separate treasures from trash
  • Velcro is used to secure the pouch
  • Recovery Pouch is made out of a durable "canvas like" material
  • included is a 2 inch nylon web belt that fits up to a 40 inch waist

I had one similar from Bounty Hunter. I never used it. won it at a chinese auction.
but gave it to a Kid with a Bounty hunter who approached me one day while I was detecting. It's ok if you mainly dig small targets .
I personally prefer a sack with a draw string hung from belt loop

IS339583-01-01-BIG.jpg

not sure where to purchase, I got mine with Troy Headphones.

Last edited:
I've got the detector bag made by Treasure Wise and it is the only bag that I know of outside of the Minelab one that will fit the CTX. It is better quality than the one made for it. I was surprised that there is as good of quality in a bag that costs $29 versus $60.

Call me cheap, but I use a nail pouch from Home Depot. Cost me 88 cents last spring. One pocket for coins and the other for trash.

Call me cheap, but I use a nail pouch from Home Depot. Cost me 88 cents last spring. One pocket for coins and the other for trash.

yea around here some of the Lumber yards will give you a free one for the asking.

I have several.
only problem Beer & soda cans fill the trash side fast

Last year I put together a tool pouch, with DeWalt padded tool belt, and I had my GPP and my Lesche on it as well. I was beginning to feel logged down with it on. I'm going to lighten my load somehow this year. Not sure how. I'm not crazy about the vest idea, and I like to have my detecting tools at the ready. Not crazy about toting around a sack full of garbage, but I suppose its a necessary evil. Maybe a possibles bag or shoulder bag?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back