What's new

treasurefiend and adventures with jim have their own websites!!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
treasurefiend and adventures with jim have their own websites!!

Hello everyone! Just letting you know that treasurefiend has his own website where you can post mainly your metal detecting videos instead of posting them on youtube! :) That way the metal detecting community can watch other peoples videos without having to search for them! I've been waiting for a website like this for a long time and I can't believe it is finally here!

Also Adventures with Jim has a brand new forum and it has lots of tricks and tips that you may not find on any other metal detecting forum! Check them both out! :)

I love metal detecting! :)

http://treasurefiendtv.com

http://adventureswithjim.com
 
Re: treasurefiend and adventures with jim have their own websites!!

book marked note to treasurenet I think youve missed a trick here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom