Treasures - German oldies

Gama

Mar 2, 2018
Tanzania (East Africa)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear members, I am living in Tanzania a country colonised by Germans, in here there is a lot of treasure sites where Germans buried and hiden treasures during WW2.

Currently I am working on some sites and which are in their very final stages. These sites have lots of precious items such as Diamond, Rupies, Funfumark, gold, Rubby, Amaroid, Mercury etc

Is there anyone inhere dealing with similar sites?

I am also looking for potential buyer of these items. Anyone with contacts of buyer for such items?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Welcome to T'net

..... Currently I am working on some sites and which are in their very final stages. ....

Be aware that treasure stories are a dime-a-dozen. Good luck. Hopefully the ones you heard are not just the camp-fire-story telephone game type lores. Which , yes.... all sound so iron clad and true. But when you look critically, and allow for "more plausible explanations", they can evaporate.

.... Anyone with contacts of buyer for such items?

Find stuff first (IMHO) , and THEN seek buyers. Otherwise it's too close to "seeking investors", which is a no-no on the forum (JMHO).

Wrecka

Jun 22, 2017
Gold Coast Queensland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post up some links and pictures to your claims , i think that's the only way you will generate any interest on here without arousing suspicion,
good luck

Apr 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post up some links and pictures to your claims , i think that's the only way you will generate any interest on here without arousing suspicion,
good luck

Absolutely agree! Sounds suspicious but photos can change this!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3x on the pix.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Germans were in Tanzania in WW1, but where would the Germans come from in WW2?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread