Ihyn Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 171 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Hedmark Detector(s) used Minelab - Equanox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2018 #1 Is it just me or does it looks like this stone has been some something with? Found in farmland. Norway
Is it just me or does it looks like this stone has been some something with? Found in farmland. Norway
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 4, 2018 #2 Looks like the flow pattern of the molten rock before it solidified ? Nice rock!! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2018 #3 I agree it does . I also have seen 1000s of rocks posted there are so many that look like artifacts its very hard to tell. that is really cool though!!!! Tommy Upvote 0
I agree it does . I also have seen 1000s of rocks posted there are so many that look like artifacts its very hard to tell. that is really cool though!!!! Tommy