What's new

Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

EZrider

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
409
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

Hey guys, lets bang our heads together and do this agian. I will host the next one if need be. Lets work on a location and date.
 
Re: Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

Dude! Name the time and the place and I'm SO there :)
 
Re: Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

Next weekend at Prospect Park 8am, see you all there :sign10: I'll have to get a new grill ::)
Glenn
 
Re: Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

:-[ this comming weekend im off to shaporone a school trip at Woodlock resort :tongue3:
 
Re: Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

TreasurdiggrNY said:
Next weekend at Prospect Park 8am, see you all there :sign10: I'll have to get a new grill ::)
Glenn

I'm in Glenn! Seriously buddy, I think Prospect Park would be a good choice for the next one........I think we should do it in the fall..........what fun! I don't think we'll be short of host candidates......I'm down to host the next one.
 
Re: Tri state hunt "lets do it agian"!

Definitely, Prospect Park in the Fall sounds good to me too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom