Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Oct 31, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Post them if you got them. This year we were the Peppa Pig family
masterjedi Bronze Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Oregon Detector(s) used Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2016 #2 Ah.. great picture man!
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2016 #3 oink oink, Great costumes.
FreeBirdTim Silver Member Joined Sep 24, 2013 Messages 4,210 Reaction score 8,042 Golden Thread 1 Location Scituate, RI 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2016 #4 Sorry, no costumes, but I do like to make a Pumpkin Masters carving every year! I did a pirate ship (naturally) this year. Came out okay, but I did mess up the skull on the sail a little bit. Guess I'll never grow up! LOL!
Sorry, no costumes, but I do like to make a Pumpkin Masters carving every year! I did a pirate ship (naturally) this year. Came out okay, but I did mess up the skull on the sail a little bit. Guess I'll never grow up! LOL!