What's new

Tried the beach:)

Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
222
Reaction score
1,116
Golden Thread
0
A bit out of my element here. I don’t beach detect much so I only have a small shovel. I for sure will be investing in a proper scoop after this visit.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2382.webp
    IMG_2382.webp
    522 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2378.webp
    IMG_2378.webp
    738.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2383.webp
    IMG_2383.webp
    433.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2387.webp
    IMG_2387.webp
    839.2 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 17
Very nice finds - congrats ! :icon_thumleft:

I don't Beach hunt very often either but I always keep a plastic garden trowel in my detecting box.
Picked it up at Lowe's for around $3.00 - much safer than damaging Gold or Silver with a Lesche digger !
 
I am going to have my buddy test the gold ring it’s not hallmarked, google lens says it appears to be 14k stackers ring. The earring is marked 925, the other ring looks like like silver I will need to test that also. The turtle mood ring is just a mood ring. Pretty neat anyhow.
 
A bit out of my element here. I don’t beach detect much so I only have a small shovel. I for sure will be investing in a proper scoop after this visit.
I see you’re in NH. I’m a little south of Boston (south shore). I have a long handle all aluminum scoop for hunting in the water I will give you for free if you want to pick it up.
 
For someone who is not a beach hunter, you did very well. Congrats!
Thanks I have watched some videos about what to look for while beach detecting. I found lots of black sand and I found quarters and other coin sized targets in close proximity to each other and hunted patches of the beach like that. I also made sure to go a couple hours before low tide.
 
I see you’re in NH. I’m a little south of Boston (south shore). I have a long handle all aluminum scoop for hunting in the water I will give you for free if you want to pick it

I see you’re in NH. I’m a little south of Boston (south shore). I have a long handle all aluminum scoop for hunting in the water I will give you for free if you want to pick it up.
That would be pretty nice of you. Next time I’m in the area if you still have it I would take it. I go to Boston every so often. If you don’t have it next time I am In the area, no sweat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom