What's new

trigger guard off a rifle? Door Handle

Kevo_DFX

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
Upper left hand corner of picture, no markings that I can see. Heavy brass or copper.

3-3relics.jpg


Thanks...
Kevo
 
Can you get some closer pics? And different angles with dimensions?

Right now it looks like some sort of knob but I'm really not sure. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
A trigger guard always has a screw-hole or other feature at its end(s), for attaching it to the weapon's body. There appears to be no screw-hole or other attachment provision anywhere on its long unbroken body -- so it is not a trigger guard. It probably is a handle of some kind.
 
Upvote 0
My guess at first was a guard but as the other member mentioned there is no screw hole. I am leaning towards some kind of pitcher or pot with a handle :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Looks to big compared to the buckles in the pic.(got a few like them) And agree no mounting hole in the back.I see it's broke up top on it so I say a Old brass Thumb Latch Door pull.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom