rwells
Jr. Member
I am looking for information about trommels. Has anyone seen a "multi" screen unit. Maybe like 3 or 3 round screens inside one another. Maybe each of these could produce a different sized classified product. Maybe feed each output to different sluice boxes with water flow matched to the size of material going through it. Just a thought but I wanted to follow through and research the idea.
Thank
Rick
Thank
Rick
Upvote
0
. I am going to collect all the thoughts and put them togather. Heard somewhere about incoorporating a rock scrubber of some kind in the first stage. Kinda like a potatoe scrubber or brushes in a car wash to clean the loose material off the rocks. Thought of a grizzley of some kind where the machine is fed to screen out anything above 1". Feed all that in to the center tube that has 1/2" holes. (Can sluice boxes handle 1/2 material if the riffles and water flow is right?). The next screen was going to be 1/4". Output of this will be 1/4 to 1/2". Run this to a sluice. Next screen is 1/8". Out of this screen tube comes 1/8 to 1/4. That goes to another sluice. What falls through the last screen is 1/8 minus down to dust. Run this to a sluice also. Well I'm starting to ramble. I need to quit and make some drawings. Later.







