What's new

Trouble with my WOT

sandnsea49

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Temperance, MI summer-Sarasota, FL winter
Detector(s) used
Etrac, XP Deus, Excalibur 1000, Whites Dual Field PI, Makro Multi Kruzer
I connected my WOT to my Excal using the bulgin waterproof connectors. When I dry sand hunt with it, the Wot works fine. When I take it to the ocean, as soon as it hits the water it starts to make all kinds of noise. The threshold goes crazy. Every wave, or any movement the threshold goes up and down, and falses. I have the older Excal and wired it properly, I think. It must be wired ok as I can use it out of the water. I really wanted to use this WOT especially after all the work to hook up the connectors and cutting the cable ( that was hard to do ) and now I can't use it in the water. Any help would be appreciated. I am no electronics genius so please keep responses in simple english. thanks
 
Upvote 0
Sent you a IM with my number, call me..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom