What's new

My tethers

k0bgalan

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
282
Reaction score
851
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
All Garrett: Ace 250 (two), AceApex, VX-9. Have owned just about every Garrett ever made. First three detecter I made myself, with the first one in 1962.
I've never lost a pin pointer or brush, but I came close a few days ago. Here is my solution. The swivels and clips are obviously fishing hardware. The ferrels are made from #8-10 wiring connectors one can purchase from almost any hardware source. The cord is 1/8" bungie cord from Amazon. I used yellow as it was the cheapest. The bungie cord is much easier to work with than 1/8" nylon cord due to its propensity to unravel.
 

Attachments

  • Lanyard.webp
    Lanyard.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom