What's new

Trying for a Merc this week

I'll let ya borrow my DFX. Much easier to dig up a Merc than find one in a roll I would think.

I might just try a bag o' dimes this week myself. My searchin' fingers are gettin' itchy and my halves don't come in until tomorrow.
 
Not hard to do, just takes volume. I think I found a dozen or so in rolls last year, but I dug 2 dozen.
 
I've found 2 in $4500 searched. Good luck, they're out there. It just takes patience and volume.
 
My total is one merc while CRH'ing...Found in a bag of dimes from the credit union. I have searched over $2000 in boxes and customer rolls and didn't find a single one. They are out there, but you need a high volume to find them. Similar to the Walker halves.....Best of luck to you, and I hope you find some of those bad boys!! :thumbsup:

KEverett
 
I've found 75 mercs crh'ing- most from a solid roll of them, Good Luck!

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom