What's new

Trying To Determine Rarity Of This Padlock

luxefaire

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
53
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jolly Corner FL
Detector(s) used
Any
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this over the holidays in central Florida, it closely resembles the type in the drawing of fraim locks (Which I obtained here at TN thanks!), but this brass padlock has a crucible device within a circle in the quadrants....any help appreciated....b
 

Attachments

  • DSC00539.webp
    DSC00539.webp
    143.4 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC00543.webp
    DSC00543.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 137
  • fraimlox.webp
    fraimlox.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 146
The shape in the circle is a keystone, which is the name of a padlock company. It is also the state logo of Pennsylvania (which may or may not be relevant).
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
E.T Fraim Used a keystone on some locks But most had a F in the keystone so maybe keystone lock co.
 
Upvote 0
You maybe able to find that lock at this site, I looked for a little while but there are so many locks on this site and I didn't have any more time to try and find one like yours.

Antique Padlocks By David Heuermann
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom