What's new

Trying to dump at bank that doesn't use my pickup banks armored car service

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep trying to say the courier but it is really the armored car service. I know my pickup bank uses Loomis and am trying to dump at banks that use someone else so maybe I won't be searching my own dumps in a couple weeks.
I have in the past gone to the teller and asked but they treat it like it is a big secret and if I find out I could turn into a robber. I don't have time to stake out a bank to see who delivers to them.
What I have done is ask for a couple machine/bank wrapped rolls of quarters and dimes, figuring that would say who they are getting coins from.

seems like everyone around here is using Loomis although I have seen Brinks trucks around.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom