What's new

Trying to edit my profile

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I cannot delete the metal detector I use and add my new one yet I click save changes. What am I doing wrong?
 
Last edited:
Try deleting your Cache (cookies) Re log in then Try again.
 
Hmmm,not sure how to do that on an ipad but will try and figure it out.Thanks Jeff.
 
Every time I logout it says my cookies are cleared so I don't know what to do,sigh.
 
may be because you are working off an IPad.

I didn't know this.

Will take someone else to help, I only know desk Tops :(
 
Maybe I'll try and delete my cookies from my Pc and try to edit through there.
 
Looks like that worked ?
 
CoilyGirl will Git-R-Done ....... that good ole TN Volunteer determination. ha ha.:laughing7:
 
CoilyGirl will Git-R-Done ....... that good ole TN Volunteer determination. ha ha.:laughing7:

Yeo I got r done,don't think I was doing it right the first 1,001 times.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom