What's new

Trying to figure out which detector to buy?

jaydog

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have borrowed neighbors garret 1000 and like it a lot. Want to know what everbody thinks about the 1350 or the 1500 garret.
Thanks for any info.
 
I can't tell you much about the Garrett 1500 but have acouple friends that have them and they say they love them the 1500 has a lot of the features the Garrett GTI 2500 top of the line detector has.
 
I ca not tell you anything about them. I would go with what you can aford.....Matt
 
Try this.
Call Tony at Kellyco and, ask him what is the "best" machine that is in your price
range.
Tony knows all the machines well and, will make sure that you get the most
bang for your buck.
Also if, you want a turn on and go machine or one that you need to ground balance
he will be able to help you.
GL
HH
Dan
 
Garrett and Tot Lots, a harmonious relationship.
 
yeap talk with folks in your area, friends that MD, Local Club, etc and buy what you can afford, I gotten great deals on slightly used equipment that is taken care of and like new. Then hit those known clad places for coins like beaches, parks, playgrounds, etc. Take and save that money so as you desire a better machine you buy it with that. I have a 5 gallon bucket I toss mine in

That's what has worked for me anyway and kept it not really very expensive.
 
Thanks to all of the replies. Probally will give kellyco a call.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom