What's new

Trying to find or reach someone help needed. O/T

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Folks; You all know me as BARKER. I was off for quite awhile due ton serious medical problems ok. I am trying to reach Sergie Ustantey who runs the Metal Detecting World Website. I tried all his links to email him but was blocked at every turn. Could someone here please assist me with this. my own email address is ( bronaye742@yahoo.com ) ok. Please pass this on to him and have him write me. I am thoroughly confused on this ok. I greatly appreciate your help. I hope I didn't step on any toes here ok.
Also, I am now back on line after a serious medical problem but I'm up and running ok. I'll be Posting regularly shortly ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :icon_thumright:
 
Glad your doing better, hope to see your posts soon. Fighting the medical dragon is not fun!
 
Welcome Back & good Luck ! I am not familiar with him
 
Hi Guys; Its great to be back. It was bad. I broke my back and my neck in a wicked fall. I had numerous bouts of paralysis and 8 operations to reconstruct all the bones in my spine. 65% of my spine is now solid metal. There is no bone. The rest of my spine has bolts and screws in it and I have a plate in my neck to hold my head up. The kicker is I went out digging this last Saturday.:icon_scratch: :laughing7::laughing7:. My Doctor says its the first time in his life he's ever heard of SATAN being stumped. !!! :laughing7: Day In die is the day they pry a metal detector from my cold clammy hands. !!! :tongue3: Yup, still got my weird sense of humor to. Anyways, I hope I can find that guy. I got to talk to him ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB
 
:icon_thumright:"Hi Guys; Its great to be back. It was bad. I broke my back and my neck in a wicked fall. I had numerous bouts of paralysis and 8 operations to reconstruct all the bones in my spine. 65% of my spine is now solid metal. There is no bone. The rest of my spine has bolts and screws in it and I have a plate in my neck to hold my head up. The kicker is I went out digging this last Saturday. . My Doctor says its the first time in his life he's ever heard of SATAN being stumped. !!! Day In die is the day they pry a metal detector from my cold clammy hands. !!! Yup, still got my weird sense of humor to. Anyways, I hope I can find that guy. I got to talk to him ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB":icon_thumright:

Since my BH goes off 10 feet near my Jeep and your all metal now how's that gonna work?:icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom