What's new

Tuesday Take.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gang....I did a little more hunting today and pulled a few goodies. There wasn't many 90% in this haul but......I'lllll take it. More for the stash. It all adds up slowly but surely.

I did find a silver bicentennial (76-S) and they are always fun to find so that was pretty cool.

The breakdown..........

64's - 2
65's - 3
66's - 5
67's - 20
68's - 13
69's - 4
76-S Silver - 1

48 Silver Keepers
 

Attachments

  • silver 005.webp
    silver 005.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 419
  • silver 004.webp
    silver 004.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 385
Upvote 0
Yeup, you is right- add'n to the stack, that's what counts; hope you get plenty more like your previous report though. :icon_sunny:

Just talked2my wife in Missouri 16 Rolls into her first of 2 Boxes has found only one, and it is one neither of us have ever seen B4, a 1970s Half (she say it don't look like proof but is shiney as, as, well never mind.) ;D

full report in about 2 hours.
 
2-90%ers Lj ????? I am very dissappointed in you. LOL. You still did great! I might hit up some banks tomorrow and see if I can turn up some loose silver. My boxes come in on Thursday.

Golden Silver
 
JJTheisen said:

Thanks JJ.

obediah said:
Yeup, you is right- add'n to the stack, that's what counts; hope you get plenty more like your previous report though. :icon_sunny:

Just talked2my wife in Missouri 16 Rolls into her first of 2 Boxes has found only one, and it is one neither of us have ever seen B4, a 1970s Half (she say it don't look like proof but is shiney as, as, well never mind.) ;D

full report in about 2 hours.

Tell her congrats on that 70!!! Those are very elusive......very nice find!! Keep us posted on the balance.

golden silver said:
2-90%ers Lj ????? I am very dissappointed in you. LOL.
Golden Silver

What can I say.....that is all the silver gods offered today....ha!!! Like I said......I'll take them and then thank them......lol. Good luck on your Thursday boxes. I hope they are loaded!!! Keep us posted will ya??
 
I will. I know I have been lax on posting as of late. I had a decent week last week too.

Golden Silver
 
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats LJ, nice pull for just a few rolls LOL. HH Mark

Yea you musta picked up a couple of hand rolls. because that seems a little on the lean side.... LOL

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats LJ, nice pull for just a few rolls LOL. HH Mark

Yea you musta picked up a couple of hand rolls. because that seems a little on the lean side.... LOL

Mojo
Either that or the clad hadn't changed to silver yet- probly has by now LOL. Mark
 
I smell road trip....

Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom