Tumacaori Mission waybill to mine and treasure

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
Reading the post on tumacacori mission it looked interesting and have been researching this. The story is documented that the first mission was moved because years earlier it was attacked and destroyed by indians. it is possable that this happened. indians and spanish were vary superstitious.
Has you all know the spanish were needing to find gold and silver for the king of spain. from what i have been reading, all those missions were there for something else. the following web site as the story of the treasure and mine and also where to find the areas where metals could be found. Read the Spanish treasures, Molina Document. do any of you remember a post that told about finding a rock with the letters CCDTD or something close to it, there may have been a photo?

Spanish Treasures
Would the Church bury treasure? According to people that have found silver and gold bars, it is there to be found. In fact, check out the following information on what has been found: 1. ... He was looking for Spanish Missions on private land. ...
www.azhiddentreasures.com/ar01000.htm

here is more help on missions. maps of spanish mission locations.
University of Arizona Library Map Collection

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread