What's new

tuning knobs for X cal

baywalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of mine just fell off today , are there better after market ones out there ?
 
Upvote 0
One of mine just fell off today , are there better after market ones out there ?

I bought some knobs with ss set screws..... check some stores that sell electronic supplies, also check Radio Shack..






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Ebay has an assortment of Excalibur knobs including the stock knobs.
 
are the knob guards worth it? usefull? do they help?
 
are the knob guards worth it? usefull? do they help?
Yes, that's the other accessory I ordered for my not-so-prototype dive shaft. I have accidentally bump my pod where I think I could have damaged the internals had it not been for the guard. $30 is cheap on a $1200 machine.
 
Gotta have the guard on!
 
Got some from radio shack but I did not like the set screw that you had to tighten with a screwdriver. ordered some from Anderson with ss set screws that you use an allen wrench to tighten. It is much stronger and I got them in 2 days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom