What's new

Turn Around Time

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
A box from one of my new banks was the flat style that I believe was delivered by Dunbar. Before I threw it away I noticed an "inspected by" stamp on it dated Jan 19, 2010. That indicates to me that there was almost 10 months between boxing and delivery to the bank. Some Brink's boxes I searched in September had some halves "markered" 4/10; a 5 month lag. Just curious, but I wonder how often we may be searching the same coins again.
 
Upvote 0
blacoint said:
the boxes i get don't say a thing, nothing anywhere on the box, nothing on the rolls. Generic. Any the truly suck btw.
Lol so do mine! I tried looking for even codes and didn't find a thing
 
I think it is possible every box you get may have one you already looked at before unless you go a long way for them.
 
I have never got halves in the box from dunbar, I have got the boxes of dimes,nickels and pennies that has the dates stamped
on the inside top. I have been getting them stamped with a circle that has a X in it :icon_scratch:..The banks tell me that dunbar cannot get them halve boxes in this area.
HH...Miner
 
When Loomis runs out of halves they have to buy from CWI- same style box but they are stamped and dated, most recently the dated one have been Sept 22, 2010. I have gotten boxes in the past dated as early as the day before. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom