What's new

turned to rain a lot..but good hunt.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello friends, turned to rain a lot, here was sunny all weekend, but not today :BangHead: :BangHead:....... these abrupt climate changes :angry7:, could detect only three hours and stop, thank God I found a luxury home overlooking the countryside to take refuge in the Rain ( the house in the third photo ;D ), I found a coin of Roman emperor Claudius minted in Rome in 42 AD (the first coins of movement for a long time) and a pair of religious medals, an Spanish infantry button :icon_salut: 19 Century and a few other things. ...
greetings!
 

Attachments

  • 08-02-2010 009.webp
    08-02-2010 009.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 664
  • 08-02-2010 013.webp
    08-02-2010 013.webp
    60 KB · Views: 661
  • 08-02-2010 018.webp
    08-02-2010 018.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 658
  • 08-02-2010 061.webp
    08-02-2010 061.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 653
  • 08-02-2010 043.webp
    08-02-2010 043.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 649
  • 08-02-2010 046.webp
    08-02-2010 046.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 654
  • 08-02-2010 058.webp
    08-02-2010 058.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 648
  • 08-02-2010 060.webp
    08-02-2010 060.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 622
  • 08-02-2010 053.webp
    08-02-2010 053.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 629
  • 08-02-2010 064.webp
    08-02-2010 064.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 631
  • 08-02-2010 063.webp
    08-02-2010 063.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 644
Upvote 0
:wink: :wink:
 

Attachments

  • UHUIHUH 010.webp
    UHUIHUH 010.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 599
  • UHUIHUH 009.webp
    UHUIHUH 009.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 624
  • 08-02-2010 067.webp
    08-02-2010 067.webp
    30 KB · Views: 604
  • UHUIHUH 006.webp
    UHUIHUH 006.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 603
Hi C
fantastic finds :icon_thumleft:, I think I will buy that luxury home and detect every day :laughing7:.

hammered
 
cool finds. Nice pics of the country side and cool looking stone house.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
 
These stone houses are very old and the technique goes back to previous centuries of Roman. refuge from the rain.
 
I have been going to England to detect for the last three years, but I need to come to Spain (if that is where you are) obviously. I always enjoy your posts and photos and look forward to the next one.

Happy Hunting

Ron in Georgia (USA)
 
Another nice hunt, the lead horse is in great shape. :icon_thumright:
 
Incedable old finds :icon_thumleft: have you ever found a field that's never been detected before or have they all been gone through by now ? Great hunt Jim
 
A video of the last game ....


Music Scorpions (Still Loving You).
 
Deepdiger60 said:
Incedable old finds :icon_thumleft: have you ever found a field that's never been detected before or have they all been gone through by now ? Great hunt Jim

It is very difficult to find good fields in my previously undetected area. area for all seekers of Spain and southern France (including Britons and Germans visit us every year in summer to look at the same sites) sites Greeks, Iberians, Phoenicians and early findings coveted Rome ... fields of interest.
The first detectors were purchased my country to U.S. troops on military bases in southern Spain in the decade of the 70s ...... you can imagine how many people sought for over 40 years, I know one.
But over the years and have found some even a Roman virgin field.
My main problem is that I have no vehicle to travel far and locate areas that are good .... when it gets things improve my searches by 60 %.... I have to walk a lot and travel by train to the camps.
Unfortunately I discovered the metal detectors recently in 2008 and not before ... and I have no vehicle , to settle for recovering the findings that the other searchers were unable to find for 40 years and in places heavily contaminated by my city of 4 million people that litter much field. herein is forbidden to a site of archaeological remains and only farmers' fields where pesticides and chemical fertilizers destroy coins and other finds, but not all bad ... . nevertheless able to rescue and finding good with effort and dedication.
greetings! :wink:
 
CONSTANTINVS said:
Deepdiger60 said:
Incedable old finds :icon_thumleft: have you ever found a field that's never been detected before or have they all been gone through by now ? Great hunt Jim

It is very difficult to find good fields in my previously undetected area. area for all seekers of Spain and southern France (including Britons and Germans visit us every year in summer to look at the same sites) sites Greeks, Iberians, Phoenicians and early findings coveted Rome ... fields of interest.
The first detectors were purchased my country to U.S. troops on military bases in southern Spain in the decade of the 70s ...... you can imagine how many people sought for over 40 years, I know one.
But over the years and have found some even a Roman virgin field.
My main problem is that I have no vehicle to travel far and locate areas that are good .... when it gets things improve my searches by 60 %.... I have to walk a lot and travel by train to the camps.
Unfortunately I discovered the metal detectors recently in 2008 and not before ... and I have no vehicle , to settle for recovering the findings that the other searchers were unable to find for 40 years and in places heavily contaminated by my city of 4 million people that litter much field. herein is forbidden to a site of archaeological remains and only farmers' fields where pesticides and chemical fertilizers destroy coins and other finds, but not all bad ... . nevertheless able to rescue and finding good with effort and dedication.
greetings! :wink:

I can only imagine what a new untouched Roman field could bring fourth but those finds still being had are incredible none the less Thanks for the information,that song by Scorpions is great HH Jim
 
I can't believe you have ploughed land >:( :D
 
:headbang:

I know I keep saying this :P but Great finds again :o seeing the ploughed fields makes me remember that I have two of my main fields still to come :laughing9: Not being able to travel far must restrict you :dontknow: do you know of places were you could go, if you had transport :dontknow:

SS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom