What's new

Turning the corner at Coinstar

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,913
Reaction score
14,207
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s always a surprise to see some change in the tray.
I added it to the Hawaii fund that I started several years ago
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8207.webp
    IMG_8207.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 113
It’s always a surprise to see some change in the tray...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit.
 
It’s always a surprise to see some change in the tray.
I added it to the Hawaii fund that I started several years ago
What's the fund up to now?
 
Which island, or all of them?
 
Which island, or all of them?
We’ve been to all four and like to go back.
The scenery is amazing.
The last time we visited the Big island the lava was flowing .
 
These new quarters even confuse the Coinstar machines. Reject reject...
It’s amazing all the different coins these days..
It’s fun to take a quick peek walking past the Coinstar and once in awhile I get lucky
 
So far, my coinstar finds locally is a raging 2020-P one cent! :laughing7:
 
I have one of those large water containers that is getting heavy to pick up 😊
I know the situation. Mine is too heavy for me too.....and these are just the copper cents! :laughing7: I'm afraid to even try and move it!
copper cents.webp
 
So far, my coinstar finds locally is a raging 2020-P one cent! :laughing7:
99.9 percent of the time I strike out but it’s like metal detecting something might turn up.
It’s fun always to take a peek..
Good luck out there..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom