TV show - LDM and Confederate Gold

TreasureCasting

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you never get enough of searching for treasures? Are you obsessed with hunting down legendary lost gold? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for treasure hunters to take part in a new TV series and would love to hear from people who are tracking down the Lost Dutchman’s Mine and Lost Confederate Gold. If you’re interested in speaking with us please email [email protected]

Welcome to TreasureNet TreasureCasting :icon_thumright:

Good to have you as a supporting Vendor

Always have been interested if anyone has actually been pursuing John Mosby 's treasure. According to what I read on the internet its supposed be in Culpeper County, Va. His companions all died during the war and he said he always wanted to back and get the loot but never did.

thats all we need is another tv show to mess things up even more

Treasurecasting has admin's permission to post and they are a supporting vendor here so please treat them with the proper respect....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BOOOOM BABY!!!!! lool.. I have looked for the Lost confederate gold before and found nothing but bullets, knapsack rivets and a bunch of property that had "POSTED" written all over it.

BOOOOM BABY!!!!! lool.. I have looked for the Lost confederate gold before and found nothing but bullets, knapsack rivets and a bunch of property that had "POSTED" written all over it.

That stuff you just mentioned is good also lol or atleast to me except for the posted written everywhere haha

TV show - Lost Dutchman's Mine

Hi there,

Apologies that our email did not work. Our address has now been changed to [email protected]. Please do get in touch if you'd like to talk to us.

Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back