What's new

TV Treasure SHOWS !!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today i watched the segments on George Armstrong Custer. They were all over the battle field and places close to it trying to find items from that time era. A lot of the producers think we do not know what detectors they use. In my opinion they should use top quality detectors. This morning they was using Minelab Xterra 705's . I do feel if they want the rest of us to belive they would use more high tech machines. I have seen some shows in the past use bounty hunters Mind you a bounty hunter will find items but if there going to search they should use the deeper seeking machines to make there shows.
 
I know!! It cracks me up when Gary Drayton swings over a target and the sounds it gives the viewers! :laughing7:
 
The wife watches one of those shows. I try to but it's like watching a soap opera with all the what has to be, intentional mistakes. Sort of "P's" me off, it could be a really good show.
 
If they was just more REALISTIC
 
I Remember when TV Show Detectors used to sound like Submarine Sonar &
Geiger Counters when Searching :laughing7: one guy was even using an old radeoshack
as a underwater detector to find a treasure ship.

they have at least gone 1 up now.

seriously though, when making a tv show, in most cases a broken radio shack detector will find
where the script says the relic is, just as well as a top of the line detector without batteries will :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom